whimsy

whimsy

Thursday 19 July 2012

bento again

My brother and sister in law went to Japan for a holiday a few weeks ago so I asked them to look out for some bento equipment for me while they were there. They came back with heaps and I'm planning to have some little friends over for a proper wee bento lunch-maybe when it's warmer outside. I love stationary too, so it must be something about lots of small things with many uses. I've added a picture of  my first attempt using the cut out shapes ( using white and multi grain bread) . There's boiled egg moulds, tiny cutters for cheese, fruit picks, little pictures that can decorate the lunchbox, moulds for cooking a poached egg in and little sticks for holding mini sandwiches together. I love it and the next picks will be sooo much fancier promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment