whimsy

whimsy

Friday 1 June 2012

I'm loving...

Here are some of the things I'm loving this week: 


Looking at the pics of our photo shoot taken in a local forest last weekend


 Watching the kids have their swimming lesson

 

These are so yummy, I eat half a pack at a time!


Chilly but beautiful Christchurch mornings.

 These funny Winter animal hats that my Dad sent the kids

and

knowing that despite all the rumblings and shaking going on underneath us, my family are together and safe.





3 comments:

  1. Lovely to have you join in with The Loving this week. Those hats are too cute and I am also a recent fan of peckish thins - been eating the wasabi ones this week. Wowee they are hot but good! Happy long weekend to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. knowing your Dad he probably has one for himself! Lovely thoughts for the week...!

    ReplyDelete