whimsy

whimsy

Wednesday 9 May 2012

sigh

I'm having one of those days today. It's cold so any outside play is limited, we've had the play dough out, a play date with friends, we've baked, danced like crazy to Justin 'Beaver' and painted pictures. The boy decided it would be fun to empty his water bottle onto his sister's cd player and drawers- he went to tine out for that. While in time out ( which is held in our really boring for kids bathroom) he got naked, unrolled a full roll of paper and stuffed it down the toilet. I can't put him in time out for being naughty in time out so I just sat on the couch with him and closed my eyes, we're both calmer now.  I can also hear 'that' Beiber song playing for about the fiftieth time today so the obviously the cd player has survived too.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! you were never that naughty! mind you could be memory loss on my part!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete