whimsy

whimsy

Friday 6 December 2013

mr mischief the mouse

I would like you to meet Mr Mischief the Mouse ( in some clothes he's borrowed off teddy). He's a Christmas gift for the kids but after he has settled in, he's going to start getting into special kinds of mischief. 

Sometimes I get the post Christmas blues so this January I plan to have the kids wake up every morning to discover Mouse being busy, naughty, silly or just cute- along the lines of elf on the shelf and dinovember.

He's an original design. I made him by drawing up a pattern on some big sheets of newsprint. I like how he turned out- he wee face has lots of personality I think.

Hoping it will be a  bit of fun for us all.



1 comment:

  1. He's great! wow you are so clever having just made him up! Love the idea for January - looking forward to seeing what mischief he gets up to :)

    ReplyDelete