whimsy

whimsy

Thursday 15 March 2012

easter egg bunnies

Our poor wee girl got 5 stitches in her head yesterday after she fell onto the fire hearth so we've had a restful day today with a play date here in the morning and some craft things in the afternoon. I saw this on one of my internet wanders and adapted it. It was one of those great activities that provided some little challenges ( using sewing pins) but that they could also do with very little help from me. I cut the bits and showed them how to push the pins in. When they were finished I added a bit of glue here and there. We plan to put them in nice bags with some chocolates and give them away ( to grown ups of course) at Easter. They're funny aren't they, I like the last picture of the wonky eyed one the boy made- it looks a little bit like how I feel today!



No comments:

Post a Comment