whimsy

whimsy

Sunday 3 February 2013

i do love a doily

I love doillies- I'm not a big fan of using them for putting under vases and things around our home but I do like how they look when used in other ways like...

a doily light shade...


diy here: http://www.moredesignplease.com/moredesignplease/2011/3/4/diy-doily-lamp.html

doily necklace...



candle holders ( mason jars are a whole other post!)...




tee shirt printing...




ceramic bowls...


doily bunting...



table runner...



gift wrapping...



and, my favourite... not made using old doilies but I really love the idea and want to own several-
doily mats!













1 comment:

  1. nice - I totally tried the doily lamp and it was a major fail - they look so awesome though wish I could have nailed it - just ruined a whole lot of doilies in the process :o(

    ReplyDelete