whimsy

whimsy

Tuesday 7 February 2012

dollshouse update

I work faster than Fletchers ( a Christchurch joke) so today I finished painting the outside of the house and the roof. I've chosen some fabrics as I'm determined to make curtains, bedding etc using fabric that I already have. It's looking like pinks and blues and today I found a cute curved diamante sticker that I thought might look nice on the bedroom wall as a sort of 'blingy' bunting. My husband thinks I'm mad but I want to wait until I get the lino and carpet offcuts before I paint any walls- so I can be sure the colours are just right. I'm also deciding whether or not to do some scrapbook paper walls, here's a link to the cutest dolls house I've seen- and I've seen lots!

Sarah Jane Studios- dolls house

Yes.. . I can feel my mind changing, but that's all part of the process ( and fun!).




1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see it finished! Practice for your future repaired house??

    ReplyDelete