whimsy

whimsy

Thursday 4 September 2014

a head band for Spring

Recently I've bought three beautiful head bands from the very clever hellow fallow ( found here in their felt store http://felt.co.nz/shop/hellofallow and on facebook https://www.facebook.com/hellofallow?fref=ts) They're beautifully made and I'm actually amazed I've been able to keep them aside for xmas presents! You should definitely go and have a look as they have free shipping at the moment too.



Last week at school we got daffodils for the Cancer society's daffodil day- a charity close to my heart. We had a few spares so I decided I'd make M a Spring headband with them. She's a bit sicky today too so though she could use some cheering up.

So inspired by hello fallow, I made this..

you'll need: flowers. elastic, needle and thread, matching felt and a glue gun

sew the elastic and flowers on

glue another piece of felt the same size and colour on top










1 comment:

  1. you guys are too clever! and bless her sleeping with it on - too cute :)

    ReplyDelete